Summer School “Cyber Crimes-A real threat to you!”
In the context of a society whose expansion in the cyber area is remarkable, ELSA Iasi, through the Summer School, brought up essential aspects of cyber crimes, such as it’s signification, particularities and ways of preventing it, through national and international regulators.
This event was held during the 19th and 26th of august 2012, at Sighisoara, and the 40 participants profited from the expertise of the 13 speakers, law and informatical experts.
- Bogdan MANOLEA – specialized lawyer in Internet law and executive director of the Association for Technology and Internet;
- Iustin PRIESCU – Dean of the Faculty of Informatics, University “Titu” computer security consultant;
- Maxim DOBRINOIU – Ph.D. Lecturer at “Titulescu” Bucharest, specializing in computer crime.
- Alin POPESCU – specialized lawyer in computer law – avocatnet.ro
- Cristian DRIGA – specialized lawyer in internet law – criminalitate.info
- Adrian PORCESCU – Technical Consultant, Kaspersky Lab Romania
- Stefan TÃNASE – Senior Security Researcher, Kaspersky Lab Romania
- Florin ENCESCU – Judge, President of the Gorj Court
- George DRÃGUSIN – Emporiki Bank, IT Security Officer
- Dumitru PURICI – Prosecutor at the Prosecutor General, Moldova
- Iulian GANGA – Police Officer, Ministry of Interior, Republic of Moldova
- Ion GAINA – computer expert, Ministry of Interior, Republic of Moldova
Last but not least, the Sighisoara Town Hall, through it’s mayor, Ioan-Dorin Danesan was a close partner of the event, part of the academically program being held in the institution’s conference room.
The positive feedback received both from the participants and the speakers determined us to reiterate the cyber criminality theme, reason for which ELSA Iasi organizes, during the 18th and 25th of august, the third Summer School edition.